Κυριακή 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Drummer from Killer Recounts UFO Sighting in Nevada

type="html">
The Killers' drummer Ronnie Vannucci Jr. claims to have spotted a UFO while working for an airline before becoming famous.
Brandon Flowers and Ronnie Vannucci Jr.
The musician told Q magazine about the experience he had while travelling across the desert one night.

"I was driving to the middle of Nevada on [Route] 95 North and I saw this red dot in the sky, almost like a laser pointer kind of red but it was bigger and it was doing all these motions like normal flight patterns and then it would zip down and go really quick.

"I pulled over. I didn't have a phone at the time and I tried to radio people and no one heard me. Then it went behind this mountain range and it was six at night so the sun was going down and there was this giant flash of light afterwards, like a strobe, and it was gone. It was crazy. I'm not making any of that up."

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου