Παρασκευή 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Triangular UFO Filmed Over South Carolina - Video

type="html">
Charleston South Carolina has long been a hotbed of UFO activity. Over the years there have been some astonishing sightings and videos from Charleston and the surrounding area. This is just one more to add to the collection.



Posters Comments
I saw a huge triangle hovering above the Ashley river as I drove across the bridge toward west ashley. It flew slowly over the bridge and I almost drove under it as it passed over the bridge. For sure other drivers had to have seen it. A huge black triangle with white lights on each corner. It flew away low and slowly toward north charleston. By the time I crossed the bridge and pulled over, it was far away, flying low and out of site from the tree line. It was flying toward the park circle area. I called a friend in park circle to tell him to look outside for it and then a smaller triangle came across the river so I hung up and I filmed it on my phone. This one was smaller but looked the same. Both had the fire or afterburner whatever type thing on the back. It looked kinda like a stealth bomber flying really slow. Maybe this was a jet or a stealth bomber but the craft I saw first that made me pull over was much bigger, hovering and flying very slowly.

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου