Παρασκευή 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Intriguing Daytime UFO Sighting,Costa Mesa, California,Video

type="html">
At first I did not think this video had much to offer and I was ready to reject it for publication, but I always scan through the entire video before making that decision. This video has a great still photo (below) and it gets interesting around the 50 second mark. 
Richard


Posters Comments
Filmed these objects from my porch in Costa Mesa CA. I saw what appeared to be a metal ball hovering outside. The object floated fairly stationary before descending. At 0:28 a black ufo orb floats into frame and cruises south. Slow motion and digital zoom applied. At 0:59 is a morphing ufo I barely caught before it went out of range. I didn't have my normal camera so the resolution is lower than normal but there's unique behavior so I decided to post. If you look at the still picture at 0:55 it looks like a possible ET pilot.
Filmed by Jim Martin and edited by Lewis Richards.

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου