Τετάρτη 24 Ιουλίου 2013

Amazing Contact With Intelligent Alien Life

type="html">
by Connie Willis
Connie Willis has been in the radio/television field for 25 years. She has a BA in telecommunications with a focus on broadcast journalism and film from the University of Kentucky. Connie is author of WIN ANY LOTTERY 1 and 2, which provides an alleged technique created in a top-secret military program using the subconscious mind. She also enjoys researching paranormal anomalies and is the founder of a new paranormal social site, Paranormal Round Table. Connie is on a truthful journey to search out who we are as humans in this universe.
One of my previous experiences, while searching for the truth behind various unexplained phenomena, was in the realm of alien abductees. I find alien abductee research the most fascinating research of all because, in my opinion, it's claimed actual contact.

Years back, fellow Huff Post blogger, Alejandro Rojas introduced me to Stan Romanek, who is probably best known for having the most alleged documentation of being taken by aliens. You may remember his famous video, "Real Alien in the Window."

Stan is a likeable guy. He is down to earth, easy to talk to and will spend all the time needed to answer your questions. I am not here to tell you about Stan's events, that's another blog. I do, however, encourage you to investigate his stories. You will find them quite compelling. Instead, I want to tell you what happened to me after getting to know him.

When Stan and I first started talking, he warned me that weird things would start happening to me if we continued communicating. Well, he was spot-on. The following are a few of the more unusual and memorable anomalies. Keep in mind that I had not met him at this time, and our conversations were only by phone.

Quite commonly, when I was talking with Stan the phone would disconnect. Oddly enough, this would happen right before he was about to tell me something exciting. Sometimes we would hear what sounded like someone else picking up the phone and joining us on the line.

Ok, maybe that is not a big deal, but even when I wasn't talking to Stan I had many strange experiences with phone calls. My caller ID was no help because the numbers it displayed made no sense, and all that I could hear was loud static on the other end. I am a pretty courageous person, as I search these things out. But in this case, I felt like I was in a bone-chilling episode of Twilight Zone more often than not. When our communications stopped, so did those types of phone calls.

One evening in my Florida home, I was startled by a thump. When I turned to look, I saw something peering back at me from the roof of my lanai. When this unexplained figure saw that I had noticed it, it projected itself off of the roof like a panicked flying monkey might jump into the trees. Because the only illumination was my lawn light, I couldn't see details, I could only see a shape. It appeared to be the height of a chimpanzee, but with very thin arms, legs and torso. It scared the heck out of me, as you might imagine. I felt as if I had just been observed by something. Something I could not recognize, and even more alarming, I knew it was not human.

Another creepy inconsistency, unexplainable to this day, took place when I was speaking on the phone to a fellow researcher about Stan's case. Suddenly, I sensed something behind me. This time it was in my house. When I turned around, I saw something I had never seen before, it was a light. A small light, that looked exactly like the middle of a lit sparkler. It floated about 2 1/2 feet from the floor, and traveled about 3 feet toward me. Somehow, it seemed to have intelligence. It seemed to know what it was doing. One minute it was there then, after 5-6 seconds, it dissipated before my eyes. I quickly rifled thru my mental files to try to give this entity a label. The phrase that came to mind was "not of this world." My friend, who was still on the phone, knew something had happened and I am sure that he has a memory of it all his own.

At the time, I had no idea that phone interruptions, bizarre entities and intelligent orbs were common for Stan and those who hang out with him. Take a look at this bizarre video, shot in his home of an orb. 




That's exactly what I saw in my home, inches away from my legs. Did you see what I meant by seeming to have intelligence? It was captivating, yes. But it was also disturbing. What the heck was it? Something science can explain? Whatever it was, it was in my house and it did not knock.

Those are the oddities that I experienced while communicating with Stan Romanek, who claims to be abducted by extra-terrestrials on a regular basis. The whole time this activity occurred, we were 2000 miles apart. He was in Colorado, and I was in Florida.

It's been said, if you hang out with smokers, the second-hand smoke will affect you.
In my experience, you can get a similar effect when you hang out with claimed alien abductees.

It's something that I can only explain as second-hand alien contact.

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου