Κυριακή 17 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Unusual UFO Photo Taken Over Butleigh, United Kingdom

type="html">A man from Butleigh had a close encounter last week when he saw something he couldn't explain hovering in the skies near his house.

The man, who has asked not to be named, was at home on October 31 when he spotted something unusual in the sky.


Photo taken over Butleigh, UK Oct 31, 2013
"It was about 5pm because I had just got in from work," he said. "I was in my bedroom and I just glanced out of the window and I could see this light, perhaps about 200 feet above the ground, not far from the solar farm."He said originally thought it was a helicopter.
"But then I realised it didn't have any flashing lights, and it was completely silent," he said.
He grabbed a pair of binoculars for a better look, moving downstairs and out into his back garden.
"Then I saw another one from out of nowhere," he said. "Perhaps about thirty foot away from the first one."
He said the objects just 'hung' in the sky.
"My next door neighbour was outside, and we both watched them for a little while," he said.
"Neither of us could believe what we were seeing."

He then snapped a few pictures with his smartphone.

"They started to drift towards us after that," he said. "They as the light started to fade, the first one, then the second one just vanished. And I know it sounds silly, but about half a mile from where they vanished, in the clouds, we saw all this white flashes of light, all over the sky."
He said he wasn't scared by the experience, and that it was the first time he'd ever seen something he couldn't explain.
"My neighbour and I just looked at each other," he said. "Neither of us had ever seen anything like it."

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου