Κυριακή 24 Νοεμβρίου 2013

UFO Filmed Above Denver Stadium During Football Game

type="html">
This is a very short video ( less than 1 min) but I believe it to be genuine. We can only speculate at what was recorded in the sky above Denver during the football game on Nov 17, 2013. 



Posters Comments
During the Sunday night football game between Denver and Kansas City, a viewer taped the game. This is what she said:

Denver, Colorado - 11-17-13

My husband and I were watching Sunday Night football last night and right before half time I noticed strange lights doing odd maneuvers in the broadcast cutaway shot of downtown Denver.

As my husband is a total nonbeliever I never said a thing about it, but as we record every Bronco game I have proof of what I saw.

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου