Τρίτη 27 Αυγούστου 2013

Orange Pulsating UFO/Orb Drops From the Sky - Video

type="html">
Posters Comments
On August 24th around 2:45 a.m. I witnessed an orange pulsating orb in the sky to the north northwest I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette when I noticed left eye I quickly turned on the video on my galaxy exhibit 4G but the video is not very good I am a US Air Force veteran and I've seen many aircraft at night as well as growing up near Pensacola Regional Airport in Pensacola Florida I am aware of what aircraft, look like at night from different angles with their lights on and such and I have never seen anything that fits the description of the craft that I saw. this is the second strange encounter Ive had in the last 2 years my brother also had a strange encounter in between Grand Rapids and Hastings where he has a farm. I also have a strange photo from that he took from that evening.


View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου