Τετάρτη 13 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Spectacular Triangular UFO over Bayern, Germany

type="html">I think this triangular UFO recording is genuine, make sure you check out the conventional aircraft that enters the bottom of the picture at about the 25 second mark. This craft gives the UFO some perspective. 


The Conventional Craft is at the bottom of the photo.
This sensational recording I filmed on 11.11.2013 at 22.33 clock in the night sky over Bavaria in a pastures 92637 YUKON Ranger night vision device with video output.


The objects were not visible to the eye. Only with the night vision device, these were visible. The UFOs are flown directly across at me.
At 0:24 you can see below even an airliner flying over, which is much faster. Approx. 1 hour later I filmed a 3 formation, which are taken as the cord came out behind the moon. See also my other video from the same day!


View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου