Παρασκευή 25 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Mum Takes UFO Photo Waiting for Baby Formula To Cool

type="html">

A Garston mother was left perplexed after spotting a bright UFO hovering over the town in the early hours of the morning.

Clare Norton made the discovery after being woken up by her hungry young baby at around 5.20am on Wednesday.

Ms. Norton said the bright UFO
was visible for 10-15 minutes
While waiting for a bottle to cool she decided to go into the back garden of Boundary Way house to have a cigarette and she spotted the stationary orb in the sky.

The mum-of-three said: 
"I was in the back garden having a quick cigarette and it looked like it was above Francis Combe School, but further away.
"I thought it was just a plane at first but it just stayed there and kept glowing for around 10 to 15 minutes. It was right in front of me and I thought ‘what the hell is that?’, it stayed right in front of me - I couldn’t believe it."
Ms Norton then went and got her camera to capture the mysterious object, which had a bright light in front of it.

She added: "I was shocked as I don’t believe in things like that but I have changed my mind as I have seen it.
"I don’t think I am crazy, I know what I saw." 
Afterwards she tended to her baby and said the light had disappeared when she looked again around 20 minutes after first seeing it.

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου