Κυριακή 6 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Incredible Security Camera UFO, Michigan, Is This Proof Of ET?

type="html">
This really is an incredible video, you can find the UFO entering the video at the following marks, 0:30, 3:29 and also at (laser or light) 4:48

Providing that his video turns out to be legitimate (no reason to suspect otherwise for now) than this is proof of ET or  our government has some type of technology that far exceeds our known capabilities. See Update at bottom of post.

Posters Comments
Amazing UFO footage that I captured on my home security camera on the night of Oct 2, 2013 around 11pm in the evening in my front yard in Southeast MI, and I'm about 8 miles? north of an air national guard base...wondering if they caught this on their radar? The camera is installed on the front of my house, and is pointing South towards the road (my house is set back about 300ft from the road).



Posters Comments Con't

The UFO appears to be scanning the ground with a green laser (the laser beam can seen on the trees too). The laser beam clearly starts small from the object and fans out into a larger cone as it gets closer to the ground.

Also, someone asked why I had my home security camera pointed up into the sky before the incident. Btw, great question! Since there's been a lot ton of fireballs reported all over the world in the last 3 weeks, I thought I might be able to catch one on video, but I never expected to capture this!

The security camera only runs at 15 frame per second. Sorry, I wish I had a faster camera. I'm hoping this thing comes back for another visit soon because it seems friendly too me. Maybe, It'll drop off a superhero flying suit next time! Like on the 80's TV Series, "The Greatest American Hero". :)




Update
So many people have asked to see what the area looks like during the daytime, here is a follow-up video with a good look at the area.

Posters Comments

This picture shows the perspective of the security camera during the daytime. My I-phone took this picture which was positioned right next to the security camera. I hope this helps.


View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου