Πέμπτη 17 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Another Incredible UFO From Security Camera - Michigan

type="html">This new video was shot on a home security camera, Saturday Oct 12, 2013 around 2:15am. The witness believes that the UFO is drawing water up from he pond below.  Follow this link to the first UFO sighting.


This is probably the best "Close Encounter of the Second Kind" I've ever seen, and the video evidence from this footage will probably put any doubters to rest from the first video. This amazing footage was captured on my home security camera on Oct 12, 2013 @ approx. 2:15 am in my backyard in S.E. Michigan.

My security camera footage was pointing north towards my backyard. The two small lights on the ground border the front of my pond.

Please take a close look at the orb @ 02:25 as it appears to be drawing the water up from the pond.

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου