Δευτέρα 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

UFO Photo Taken in Storm Clouds Over Colorado

type="html">Witness Comments
I snapped a picture of a strange storm cloud a few months ago in Westminster, CO, USA.

Later that day I had a chance to view the picture and noticed a dark shape in the cloud.

A quick zoom reveals a typical saucer-shaped UFO image. I have no idea if the shape is just a dark part of the cloud, or something else.



Witness Comments Con't
What I am looking for is some clarification on the best way to share the picture while retaining any and all rights to the photo.

I understand that by taking the picture, it is my property and if the picture were to prove useful to anyone, all rights to the photo would be mine.
Camera - Samsung SPH-D710

Source

Bobby B.

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου