Δευτέρα 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

UFO Makes Suprise Appearance At New Garden Air Show in PA -

type="html">

Witness Report to MUFON
I attended an airshow at the New Garden Flying Field on Saturday August 24, 2013.  A friend, his wife, and I set up lawn chairs at the far southwest area of the field to watch the show. My camera is a Canon EOS 5D Mark III with a Cannon EF 7--200mm f/2.8L IS II Auto-focus lens. 


At exactly 1p.m. I was photographing an aerobatic biplane doing his routine. After 2 or 3 shots, while looking through the viewfinder, I thought I saw an object in the smoke trail of the plane. I thought perhaps something had fallen from the plane and figured it hadn't come from inside the plane as it had an enclosed cockpit. As the plane moved off to the side I took several more shots of the smoke trail just to be sure I caught what ever it was that I originally saw. I then turned to ask my friend if he was seeing this too but he was talking to his wife so I turned back to take some more pictures but I could no longer find the object.

Since the screen on my camera is too small to see properly, I waited to I got home to review my pictures. It was then that I noticed a sphere at the very bottom of the first picture almost directly in line  beneath the plane and rising a bit higher in the second picture. In the third picture, the sphere can be seen now above the biplane. This was all in a matter of about 5 or 6 seconds,

The remaining shots or just the some trail appear to show the object begin to flatten out into more of a disc shape. It was at that point that I lost sight of the object.

I showed the email pictures to my friend and he replied that he thought he saw a glimpse of something during the routine but he wasn't sure what it was.

When I first looked at the picture I thought it might be some sort of weather balloon but that air space was restricted during the show and it would be more than foolish to release a balloon during that kind of event. Also I felt that the object ascended much faster than I would suspect a balloon might and when it reached and altitude above the biplane it seemed to stop rising . That when it appeared to become disk shaped and move to the left.


MUFON FILE
Case Number50432
Log NumberUS-09042013-0022
Date Submitted09/04/2013 05:16 UTC
Date of the Event08/24/2013 12:00 UTC
SourceMUFON
DispositionUnresolved
SummaryNoticed sphere while taking photos of aerobatic plane at airshow.
Tagsphoto

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου