Τετάρτη 17 Ιουλίου 2013

Fleet of UFOs Moving Over Pennsylvania at Dusk

type="html">These objects are moving too fast and the altitude is too high to be Lanterns. They certainly do not appear to be any type of conventional craft. 

Posters Comments
6/22/13, 9:13 p.m So on my way home from my friend's house i was recording and decided to take a quick rest before i kept walking. I looked up and began recording since it was the day of the Supermoon and i noticed these red lights in the sky. As you can see there's more then one and some of them moving in a triangle form. I thought they were lanterns at first, but there was no wind blowing on this day it was pretty humid. So it could be what i think it is when i first saw it, ufos. But thats me. What do you think it is?


View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου